Thanks for your support and help! Please Donate today!
We rely solely on the financial help of supporters like you! Neighbors helping neighbors, showing kindness & goodness, especially now as we re-build! Thank you!
The Bridge Community Hope Center Food Bank is open on Fridays
This Thanksgiving, we are thankful for:
- Our new location, despite the flood that took out our old building on Dec. 27, 2022
- For a great year! (We only stopped service for 3 weeks after the flood and were able to carry on serving the community right away)
- For our amazing volunteers! Who give and serve with such great hearts and attitudes
- For our donors! Without you, we could not do what we are doing
- For all who support the Bridge in any capacity. From the Chamber of Commerce to the churches, pastors and leaders, from the local businesses to each individual who loves and supports the Bridge - THANK YOU!
- Most of all, to God, for blessing us, sustaining us, providing for us, helping us in our times of need, for the miracles, big and small, and for giving us the opportunity to serve others as a reflection of His heart!
- For all these things, and more, we are THANKFUL!
We hope and pray that you too will be blessed and can give thanks, especially during this season of Thanksgiving. It's been said that a successful life starts by being thankful. It is our sincerest desire and prayer that you and your family would experience the blessing that comes from being thankful, no matter the season and no matter the circumstances. And, hopefully, we can be part of the success story of your journey, too.
- Thank you for letting us serve you, here at The Bridge Community Hope Center in Birch Bay, WA!
The Boutique hours are: Wed-Sat, 11:00am-4:00pm. Donations: Wed: 11:00-2:00pm or by appointment only. Thank you!
call 360 366-8763
If you would like to be a new client, please register either on-line here, or by phone.
call 360 366-8763
Volunteers are always welcome. Let us know if you'd like to help. Sign-up today!
We are a homegrown, local, non-profit outreach that relies solely on the community's support and volunteers. Together, we are neighbors helping neighbors, people helping people, building bridges of help, hope, health and happiness!
On Dec. 27, 2022, our ministry, The Bridge Community Hope Center in Birch Bay, endured the biggest flood in its history. The waters were over 3 FEET tall! In the past, we have endured floods which were 12 to 14 inches high. We were able to recover from them almost immediately. But, this one has done more damage to the building than anyone could have prepared for or imagined. It has made it impossible for us to continue serving the community in Birch Bay from this location. Thankfully, we have been able to move to a building around the corner, on Birch Bay Drive. We are especially thankful to those who helped and valiantly served during this crisis, at Christmas time, nonetheless! They deserve medals! We are also very thankful to those who offered support and made the need known. We are blessed beyond measure to be in such a wonderful community! If you would like to help in any way, please let us know. Tax deductible donations can be made on-line at www.thebridgehope.com Thanks and blessings!
Take a look at our Fall Newsletter: Winter Food Drive for The Bridge Community Hope Center! (mailchi.mp)
And Grace Core Newsletter: https://mailchi.mp/a672bb92ccb6/grace-core-chaplaincy-training-in-july-8237897?e=f35aec0506
We have a NEW headquarters and have started a new round of training. Want to be a GraceCore Chaplain? Go to www.gracecore.org for more info.
Coffee Bar Training Program: Cancelled until further notice
The Learning Center: closed until further notice.
The Boutique is now open to the public. Hours are: Wed-Sat. 11:00am-4:00pm
International Veterans' Coffee Group: Is meeting again on Wednesday afternoons at the Grace Core head office, next to Scampi's Italian Restaurant off Alderson Rd. Call 360 366-8763 for more info.
The Christian Way Podcast